Web Statistics

Saturday 6 October 2012

Sachin Tendulkar To Reasses Himself Against England Series


Sachin Tendulkar has said that he will reasses his performance against England in the upcoming Test Series in November and then he will take the decision about his future.He said that he will have a look on his form and his mind of frame.

"I need not to take a call right now.When I will play in November, I will re-assess things.I am 39 and I don't think I have plenty of cricket left in me. But it depends on my frame of mind and my physical ability to deliver. When I feel that I am not delivering what is needed, and then I will re-look at the scheme of things. I am already 39 and no one expects me to go on playing forever,"Tendulkar said in an interview.

Currentely,he is undergoing criticism for his poor form by the sports critics and the experts.He got bowled in three innings against New Zealend in the last sereis played at home.He also said,"I am looking at it series by series. As long as I feel that I can deliver, I will continue playing. It also depends on what the team feels and whether I am motivated enough to continue being on top of the game."

0 comments:

Post a Comment