Web Statistics

Thursday 30 August 2012

Yuvraj Gets Arjuna Award


The great left-handed Indian batsmen Yuvraj Singh recieved prestigious Arjuna Award from the Indian President Pranab Mukherjee in Delhi. This award is given by Indian Government to the players for their outstanding achievements in sports.


Yuvraj looked very happy after receiving the award. He said, "It's a special award for me.I had been nominated a few times but finally I got it this time.It's a proud moment for me and my family.The award will give me a lot of confidence to make a come back and perform well."

He is currently undergoing practice sessions at National Cricket Academy,Bangalore after recovering from Cancer.He has been selected for 2 T20s against New Zealand and also for the ICC T20 World Cup to be held next month in Sri Lanka.

0 comments:

Post a Comment